The following services are available during opening hours under the NHS contract:
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Child Health Surveillance
- Maternity Services
- Minor surgery procedures
For travel information please click here.
Non NHS Services
Some services, such as the provision of medical certificates and other forms, examinations for fitness to drive, some travel vaccines etc., are not covered by the NHS. List of fees - please click here.